The Atul Maheshwari Scholarship was established by the Amar Ujala Foundation to offer financial aid to students enrolled in grades 9 through 12. The children in grades 9 and 10 would receive yearly financial help. Students in 11th and 12th grades would receive a stipend annually. In this article we will give every information regarding this scholarship such as benefits, objectives, required documents, eligibility criteria and application procedure.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
Many students desire to register in classes from 9th to 12th grade but are occasionally unable to do so owing to financial instability. However, after receiving the scholarship funds provided by the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship they will be able to do so. The equal amount of scholarships will be awarded to students in grades 9 and 10 as in grades 11 and 12. The children in grades 9 and 10 would receive a yearly allowance of Rs 30,000. A sum of Rs. 50,000 each year would be awarded to students in grades 11 and 12. The scholarship money will be transferred to the appropriate bank account number according to the class to which the student belongs or is pursuing if they have achieved good performance in both the written exam and personality interview test administered by the administrators of the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship provider.
Overview Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
|Name||Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Atul Maheshwari Foundation|
|Objective||Providing 30000 and 50000 Rupees|
|Beneficiary||Class 9th to 12th students|
Objective for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
The main goal of the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is to offer financial assistance and support to students in classes 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th so they may complete their education without encountering any type of financial issues. Each year, students will get or be given awards worth between Rs. 30,000 and Rs. 50,000.
Benefits for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
The benefits for this scholarship is given below:
- After enrolling in the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship, students from the underprivileged groups will be allowed to register in the following subjects.
- Students in the 9th and 10th grades would be eligible to receive an annual allowance of Rs. 30,000.
- The students enrolled in 11th and 12th grades would receive Rs. 50,000 annually.
- Additionally, additional accommodations have been put up for students whose classmates have children with special needs.
- Around 57 cities will provide students the opportunity to choose the location of their exam.
- The exam centre will be assigned to the students depending on the choices they have chosen.
- Students will be regarded as qualified to apply if they received at least 60% in their previous year’s test.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scholarship is given below:
- The student must reside in the UP.
- The candidate must be enrolled in ninth, 10th, 11th or 12th grade.
- The pupils must have received at least 60% of the possible points in the test from the prior year.
- The student’s parent’s combined annual income cannot be more than Rs. 1 lakh.
The documents needed for this scholarship is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Students Identity Card
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Email ID
Application Procedure Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Amar Ujala
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Registration option
- The application form will open in front of you.
- Enter all the required details in the application form
- Create an Account
- Now login using your credentials and upload all the necessary documents
- You’ve successfully registered for the written test
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download Procedure for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the portal
- The homepage will open on your screen
- Click on the Hall Ticket/Admit Card option
- A new page will open in front of you
- Enter all the details such as Email, Mobile Number in the application form
- The admit card will open in front of your screen
- Now you can take a printout of the admit card