The Australian Researcher Cooperation Hub India ARCH India is providing short term research exchange opportunities for researchers from Australia and India through the Australia India Research Students Fellowship 2023. Read the article to get all information regarding this fellowship such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents and application procedure.
Australia India Research Students Fellowship 2023
The new Australia India Research Students Fellowship AIRS Fellowship program is now accepting applications. Emerging academics from India and Australia are supported to conduct brief research exchanges through the bilateral program, which is administered by the Australia India Institute and sponsored by the Australian Government Department of Education. There are 70 fellowships of up to AUD 10,000 available, 35 of which are accessible to candidates from institutes of higher learning in each nation. All qualifying postdoctoral scholars, early career researchers and research students from all fields are eligible for this program. During a 4 to 8 week exchange fellows will work on a research project that must be finished by mid October 2023.
Overview Australia India Research Students Fellowship 2023
|Name of Fellowship||Australia India Research Students Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||Australian Researcher Cooperation Hub India|
|Objective||To qualified post doctoral researchers and graduate students early career researchers|
Objective for Australia India Research Students Fellowship 2023
The grant program offers 35 grants to candidates from higher education institutions in each nation, totaling around 70 fellowships with a maximum award value of AUD $10,000. All qualified postdoctoral scholars, early career researchers and research students from all fields are eligible for the fellowship.
Benefits for Australia India Research Students Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- Improve your research through collaborations with others
- Exchanging knowledge when learning about a new nation
- There are 70 scholarships for up to AUD $10,000 available with 35 of those fellowships going to candidates from institutes of higher learning in each nation.
- Participate in a program that encourages innovation and research partnership between Australia and India.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- International students must be the applicants
- Master’s degree candidates includes Master of Science and Master of Philosophy
- Students pursuing a research topic or research component as part of their master’s degree in courses
- research doctoral students including Doctor of Philosophy
- Postdoctoral researchers early career researchers 5 year post doctoral maximum
- Undergraduates are not permitted to apply
- Doctoral candidates who are already enrolled in a joint PhD programme between Australia and India are not eligible.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The application must have Recommendation letter
- Supporting Letter from Host Institution
- Supporting Document from the Home Institution
Application Procedure Australia India Research Students Fellowship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the fellowship portal
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Read all the details related this fellowship
- Click on the Step One Register Your Profile option
- A new page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the Create Account option
- Enter all the required details which is given in the form
- Click on the Login button