Applicants for this scholarship scheme will be chosen based on the outcomes of a talent search exam. This scholarship programme was developed by the government to assist students in the area who were having financial difficulties. To find out more about the Ayyankali Scholarship 2023 you must read this article. The eligibility requirements, objectives, the necessary documents and application form.
Ayyankali Scholarship 2023
For the advancement of students in the SC category, the Kerala State Government established Ayyankali Scholarship 2023 Students will be chosen for this scholarship scheme based on results of a talent search test. Ayyankali Scholarship has been announced by the SC Development Department of the Government of Kerala. This scholarship scheme has been established by the government to give financial assistance to underprivileged students in the state. SC-eligible students are eligible to apply. The scholarship scheme will help children who are enrolled in grades 5 through 10. Recipients will get a monthly cash reward to cover costs. For this scholarship, the yearly award amount is Rs. 4500. The student would be given Rs. 2000 to spend on furnishings if their parent’s combined yearly income is less than Rs. 20,000.
Overview Ayyankali Scholarship 2023
|Launched By||Government of Kerala|
|Name of Scholarship||Ayyankali Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||To provide financial aid|
|Eligiility Criteria||Parents’ annual income is not more than Rs. 20,000|
|Beneficiaries||SC students of kerala|
Objective for Ayyankali Scholarship 2023
The Kerala State Government created the Ayyankali Scholarship scheme with the intention of progressing students in Kerala’s SC category. This scholarship scheme was developed by the government to assist students in the area who were having financial difficulties.
Benefits for Ayyankali Scholarship 2023
- Students from Kerala who identify as SC- are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Students in grades 5 through 10 will benefit from the scholarship scheme.
- Recipients will get a monthly cash payment to help with these expenses. An offline mode is used for the application form filling process.
- The candidate must reside in Kerala state permanently.
- The applicant must be a student enrolled in grades 5 through 10 at a school that has been approved by the state or central board.
- Parents of candidates should not earn more than Rs. 1 lakh per year.
- The applicant must fall under the scheduled caste group.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- BPL Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Residence Certificate
Apply Procedure for Ayyankali Scholarship 2023
- To apply for the scholarship, students must pick up an application form from the district development officer’s office.
- Fill out the application with the necessary information.
- Join the aforementioned files there and insert the picture.
- Go over the application in detail.
- The application must be delivered by hand to the same office.