A very prominent Banishree Scholarship Odisha 2023 called Banishree is accessible to applicants who are currently living in the state of Odisha and are having financial difficulties paying their tuition or continuing their study at a famous university located in the state of Orissa. This article gives all information regarding this scholarship including its benefits, required documents, eligibility, objective and applying procedure.
Banishree Scholarship Odisha 2023
The Government of Odisha has introduced the Banishree scholarship to encourage education among children with special needs students with impairments. Students will receive cash incentives through this Banishree scholarship so they can pay for their studies. The major goal of starting this scholarship scheme is to inspire students to pursue their academic goals and realise their aspirations. The implementation of this scheme began on 1 April 2008. This scheme is also available to students seeking technical, professional or vocational education. The only people who may benefit from this scholarship scheme are inhabitants of Odisha.
The applicant’s family’s annual income cannot exceed Rs 60,000. Financial incentives ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 250 are offered through the Banishree scholarship scheme, along with additional benefits. The scholarship award will be instantly deposited into the recipient’s bank account.
Overview Banishree Scholarship 2023
|Name||Banishree Scholarship Odisha 2023|
|Launched by||BANISHREE–A Scheme of Scholarship for Students with Special Needs by Odisha|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Students struggling hard to pay their fees|
|Official site||Click Here|
Objective for Banishree Scholarship 2023
The primary goal is to encourage children with special needs to pursue education. By this scholarship scheme, students are given financial aid along with certain specific allowances so they may continue their study without worrying about the cost.
Benefits for Banishree Scholarship 2023
- The government of Odisha established the Banishree Scholarship scheme to support education.
- This scholarship scheme will provide financial aid to students with exceptional needs.
- This scheme has been introduced to encourage education among students with special needs.
- With the aid of this scholarship scheme, the government will pay for special needs children’s education.
- Together with other allowances, financial incentives ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 250 would be given through this scholarship scheme.
- Students will be inspired by this scheme to fulfill their educational needs and pursue their aspirations.
- This scheme went into effect on 1 April 2008.
- Children receiving technical, professional or vocational training will also get financial aid. Only inhabitants of Odisha are eligible for this scheme.
- To qualify for the Banishree Scholarship scheme, the applicant’s household income cannot exceed Rs. 60000 per year.
- The recipient’s bank account will be instantly credited with the scholarship’s amount.
- The candidate must officially live in Odisha.
- The applicant’s parental/family income is not greater than Rs. 60,000 annually.
- He or she must be enrolled in school on a regular basis.
- The candidate should not be receiving any grants, stipends or scholarships from the state or federal governments under any other schemes.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Disability Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
Online Application Procedure for Banishree Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the scholarship
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Banishree Scholarship option
- A new page will open on your screen
- Click on the New Application option
- A application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required details such as name, gender, year, date of birth, aadhar number etc
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Click on the Submit option
- You may effectively apply for the scholarship scheme online
Offline Application Procedure for Banishree Scholarship 2023
- You must first contact the sub-collector block development officer head of the school college or other educational institution to submit an offline application for the scholarship scheme.
- Get the scholarship application now from the relevant department.
- Enter all the required details in the application form such as name, personal details, address etc.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Before submitting it, please review the information.
- Submit the application form and any required supporting documents to the relevant department where you obtained the application.
- You can submit a successful application for the scholarship scheme.