As part of its Chanakya Scholarship 2023 initiative Chanakya University offers admission to deserving, poor and gifted students for a variety of undergraduate courses. We will give necessary information about the scholarship in this post, including its objectives, requirements for eligibility, documents, benefits and eligibility Criteria. You will learn about the Chanakya Scholarship in this post, along with how to apply for it and improve your chances of receiving it.
Chanakya Scholarship 2023
As part of the Chanakya Scholarship Scheme deserving students who have completed or are registering for the Class 12 test will get a of up to Rs 2.5 lakh a year including 100% tuition costs to attend Chanakya University and complete their undergraduate degrees. Chanakya University, a renowned international institution in Bengaluru is dedicated to serving society through superior instruction, the advancement of knowledge and practical contributions. For academically deserving individuals who want to pursue undergraduate courses at Chanakya University the university is giving over 50 merit scholarships.
Overview Chanakya Scholarship 2023
|Name of Scholarship||Chanakya Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Chanakya University|
|Objective||To encourage and aid worthy students from low-income families|
Objective for Chanakya Scholarship 2023
The major objective of this is helping deserving students from low-income households be encouraged and supported through the Chanakya Scholarship. The institution wants to give students the chance to receive an upper education and advance their careers.
Benefits for Chanakya Scholarship 2023
- The scholarship pays for the cost of tuition, programme fees, additional university non-refundable fees, library and lab fees, dorm room and board and other miscellaneous expenditures.
- Up to INR 2.5 lakh annually including 100% of the cost of tuition
- Applicants who receive scholarships must complete the college application. The Scholarship Committee has the last say on whether to award a scholarship or a tuition fee waiver.
- The candidates should be resident of India.
- Have passed the board examinations for Class 12 or a comparable test.
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate programme in an Indian institution of higher learning.
- Have passed your prior academic examinations with a minimum score of 80% or its equivalent.
- Showcase your extraordinary academic potential, leadership abilities and passion for the profession you have chosen.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar card
- Marks sheet of 10th, 11th and 12th class
- Voter ID
- Residence Certificate
- Income Income
- Bank Account details
Application Procedure Chanakya Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Chanakya University
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Scholarship option
- A new page will open in front of you
- Click on the Apply now option
- Enter the required details
- By logging in with your credentials, you can apply for this scholarship