Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Post-Doctoral Fellowship has been made available to students majoring in humanities and social sciences by the University Grant Commission UGC. In order to expand the number of professors in a comparable ratio and take into account the expansion in universities and colleges, the UGC launched this scholarship initiative. In this article we will give all information regarding this scholarship like benefits, objectives, required documents, eligibility criteria and application procedure.
Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Dr. S. Radharkrishnan Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2023 was introduced by UGC with the intention of enabling advanced study and research in the humanities, social sciences, engineering, and sciences, including languages, at Indian universities and institutes. 900 places are available for this fellowship, but 30 percent of them are set aside for female candidates. In addition to receiving Rs 50,000 a year as a contingency, the chosen applicants will get Rs 50,000 per month as part of the RPD fellowship. 30 percent of the 900 available seats are set aside for female candidates. Selected individuals would receive a contingency of Rs 50,000 per month and Rs 50,000 per year as part of the fellowship. 3 years tenure
Overview Dr.S.Radharkrishnan Fellowship 2023
|Name of Fellowship||Dr.S.Radharkrishnan Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||University Grants Commission|
|Beneficiaries||Post doctoral research students|
|Objective||To enable advanced study and research in the humanities, social sciences and languages at Indian universities, colleges and institutions.|
Objective for Dr.S.Radharkrishnan Fellowship 2023
These scholarships are intended to give recipients the chance to pursue advanced study and research in the humanities, social sciences, engineering and the natural sciences in Indian universities and institutions.
Benefits for Dr.S.Radharkrishnan Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- The registration forms will be supplied to students who are from the SC, ST, OBC, PWDs and Minorities.
- Students conducting research will be awarded contingency funding.
- Some scholarships are awarded to students on a monthly basis, while others are awarded annually.
- The students will have the option of pursuing PHDs in a variety of subjects.
- Students can pursue PHDs in a variety of academic disciplines, including social sciences, business, science and the humanities.
- Additionally, students from the North Eastern Regions will be permitted admission.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- The candidate must hold a PHD in the relevant field of study.
- 55% at the undergraduate level and 60% at the graduate level for the general/open category.
- 50% at the UG level and 55% at the PG level for applicants from the restricted categories SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- Young researchers under the age of 35 are eligible to apply for the fellowship to work full time in research SC/ST/OBC/women applicants have a 5 year age relaxation.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Details
- Disability Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Mark sheets of the last appeared examination
- UG/PG mark sheet
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
Application Procedure Dr.S.Radharkrishnan Fellowship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the University Grant Commission
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Go to the scholarship/Fellowships column, Click on the View all option
- Click the Dr. S. Radharkrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship In Humanities And Social Sciences link
- Read all the details in the page
- Now find the application link and register by completing the registration form
- Now login by using your ID and Password
- Fill out the details application form and upload the necessary documents
- Click on the Submit button