EBC Scholarship 2023 :- has been established to protect the interests of students from EBC communities also known as Economically Backward Communities, allowing them to register in UG, PG, PHD and diploma courses at Maharashtra institutions after receiving some form of financial aid and support. The students will get varying rewards. In this article we will provide all the information regarding this scholarship such as objectives, benefits, documents, eligibility criteria and application procedure.
EBC Scholarship 2023
The EBC Scholarship was created by the Maharashtra government to allow EBC students who live in the state of Maharashtra to register in UG, PG, PHD and diploma courses at accredited colleges and universities with 100% tuition discounts. a list of the 5 scholarships available to students. The students who want to apply for the EBC Scholarship will be given a list of five scholarships. According to their scholarship students will be able to carry or earn changeable scholarship amounts. The five scholarships will fund various degrees or courses of study.
Overview EBC Scholarship 2023
|Launched By||Government of Maharashtra|
|Name of Scholarship||EBC Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||To provide higher education to children from economically underdeveloped societies|
|Benefits||Fee concession up to 100%|
|Eligibility Criteria||UG, PG, and diploma-level courses in engineering, medical, agriculture, etc students|
|Application Deadline||31st May 2023|
Objective for EBC Scholarship 2023
The main goal of the EBC Scholarship programme is to give students scholarship money in the form of financial aid and assistance enabling them to enroll in various courses at various institutions in accordance with their preferences and needs. Their selections will be preserved through a list of six scholarships.
Benefits for EBC Scholarship 2023
The benefits for this scholarship is given below:
- For a period of 10 months, each dormitory girl would receive INR 160. Thus, a total of Rs. 1,600 will be granted.
- Rs.100 for 10 months to all female day students. So, a total of Rs. 1,000 will be granted.
- For a period of 10 months, each hostel kid will receive Rs 140. Thus, a total of Rs. 1,400 will be granted.
- Rs.80 for 10 months to all male day students. Thus, a total of Rs. 800 will be granted.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scholarship is given below:
- A participant in the Common Admission Process CAP is required of applicants.
- There is no minimum percentage requirement in the prior class for applicants hailing from families with yearly incomes under 2.5 lakhs.
- For applicants from families earning between INR 2.5 lakhs and INR 8 lakhs per year a minimum percentage of 50% in the preceding class is necessary.
- A member of the Economically Backward Class EBC is required to apply.
The documents needed for this scholarship is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Fee Receipt
- Declaration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Development Report
- Previous Marksheet
- Residence Certificate
- Tahsildar certification on a certified income certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure EBC Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Mahadthai
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Now you have to register yourself on the registration page
- Authenticate Aadhar by entering the OTP that was sent to your mobile to complete the process
- Utilise the login information you received when registering on the page using your email address or cell phone number
- Fill all the required details in the application form
- You have to upload the necessary documents
- Now you have to Submit the form
- Official Department, Government of Maharashtra Ruled and Governed by the Government of Maharashtra
- Official Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number Of ECB – 18001025311