The 2023 Progress Accomplishment Thriving Hope Ellucian Path Scholarship will accept applications from 27 March through 12 May for U.S. institutions and from 27 March through 26 May for eligible institutions outside of the U.S according to the Ellucian Foundation which was established in 2020 by the top provider of technology solutions for higher education Ellucian. In the article to get all information regarding this scholarship such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents and application procedure.
Ellucian Path Scholarship 2023
The PATH Scholarship Program’s primary goal is to fund grants for 2 year public colleges in the United States as well as for qualifying higher education institutions in Australia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Ireland, Lebanon, Mexico and the United Kingdom. According to Laura Ipsen, president and chief executive officer of Ellucian, Students throughout the world list a lack of financial means as one of the main barriers preventing them from attaining their educational aspirations. Through The Ellucian Foundation’s PATH Scholarship scheme, we are happy to assist students, enabling those who are struggling financially to continue in school and finish their course of study.
Overview Ellucian Path Scholarship 2023
|Name Of The Scholarship||Ellucian Path Scholarship|
|Launched By||Ellucian Foundation|
|Delegated Ministry||The students will be able to pursue higher studies|
|Allotted Portal||Stayonpath Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the financially unstable students|
|Benefit||The students will be able to pusrue higher studies|
|Applicable to||Citizens of Eligible Countries|
|Eligible Countries||Australia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Ireland, Lebanon, Mexico, & United Kingdom|
Objective for Ellucian Path Scholarship 2023
The Ellucian Path Scholarship 2023 seeks to assist students throughout the world who are dealing with financial challenges and disruptions to their studies.
Benefits for Ellucian Path Scholarship 2023
The benefits for this scholarship is given below:
- To assist students who are struggling financially and experiencing disruptions in their studies, the Ellucian Path Scholarship offers funds to higher education institutions across the world. Financial support will be given to recipient universities so they can provide scholarships to qualified students.
- Grants will be given to qualified not for profit higher education institutions in Australia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Ireland, Lebanon, Mexico and the United Kingdom as well as public two year colleges in the United States and those in Chile, Colombia and Ecuador.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scholarship is given below:
- Applicants must attend public two year colleges in the United States that are qualified for Title IV Federal Student Aid.
- Applications are accepted from higher education institutions that are not for profit and located in Australia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Ireland, Lebanon, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
- To provide associate’s or bachelor’s degrees, the institutions in the aforementioned nations must have approval from the minister of higher education or another relevant national government ministry.
- MSIs or minority serving institutions, are encouraged to apply in the United States.
The documents needed for this scholarship is given below:
- The application must have Educational Certificate
- Identity ID
- Bank Details
- Recommendation letter
Application Procedure Ellucian Path Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the fellowship portal
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Now button
- The application form will open in front of you
- Enter all the required details in the form
- Following confirmation of your acceptance to the institution, Submit an application for the scholarship of your choosing