The Piramal Group has launched the Gandhi Fellowship programme for students who finish with a degree and want to learn more about Gandhi Fellowship 2023. This scholarship was created for applicants who are searching for a top program to advance their studies. In this article, we’ll give you all the details you need to know about this fellowship, including its objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, required documents and applying procedure.
Gandhi Fellowship 2023
The fellowship scheme, which has a two year length and aims to bring young people together at the grassroots level in the areas of public health, education, climate change and digitalization was unveiled by the Piramal Foundation. The founding principle of the association is a quote from Mahatma Gandhi, Be the change you wish to see in the world. The recipient of this scholarship receives a grant of 14,000 rupees each month along with a 600 rupee mobile honorarium. It aids youth in gaining expertise in the aforementioned areas.
Overview Gandhi Fellowship 2023
|Provided by||Kavya Education Foundation|
|Fellowship Name||Gandhi Fellowship|
|Fellowship Amount||14,000 INR Monthly|
Objective for Gandhi Fellowship 2023
The Gandhi Fellowship Fellows will gain knowledge of system design and specific abilities to work on any other societal problem. The Gandhi Fellowship’s placement division will assist fellows in locating outstanding employment or posting possibilities.
Benefits for Gandhi Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- The recipient of this fellowship is given a stipend of 14,000 rupees per month in addition to a 600 rupee mobile stipend.
- Free accommodation, transportation and other costs as required
- The person who completes the fellowship effectively is given help in finding a job with a company that is comparable to theirs.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- The applicant’s age should range from 18 to 26 years old.
- Candidates should excel in both their scholastic and recreational endeavors.
- The candidate must be a graduate or post-graduate in one of the following fields.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Educational Certificate
- Academic Documents
- Address Proof
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for Gandhi Fellowship 2023
- First you have to visit the Official website of the office of the Gandhi Fellowship
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Now option
- Click on the Signup option to open the registration form
- Enter all the required details in the registration form
- Click on the Submit button
- Login with the portal
- The application form will open in front of you.
- Enter all the required details on the application form
- Upload the necessary documents
- Click on the Submit button
- Print out the application so you can use it later