Goonj Urban Fellowship 2023 :- has been established in order to address the problems in urban areas, and graduates may apply to participate in this fellowship program. The fellowship will be awarded to the students who have submitted applications in the form of monthly salary. The fellows will be able to comprehend or evaluate the main problems in cities. In this article you will get every information regarding this fellowship like objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits and application procedure.
Goonj Urban Fellowship 2023
Students can apply online for the Goonj Urban Fellowship to carry out this fellowship if they desire to participate in urban campaigns after designating as fellows. Students must participate in the urban campaign for which they have a choice. The age range for this fellowship will be between 21 and 30. After completing an online registration given by the Goonj Urban Fellowship will be able to develop or grasp the problems that urban areas face and will be able to propose some kind of answers. A monthly stipend in the form of fellowship amounts will be offered or granted to the students who have been chosen as fellows.
Overview Goonj Urban Fellowship 2023
|Name Of The Fellowship||Goonj Urban Fellowship|
|Launched By||Goonj Organization|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Goonj Portal|
|Objective||To provide fellowships to the students|
|Benefit||The students will be able to solve the problems of urban areas|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
Objective for Goonj Urban Fellowship 2023
The primary goal of the Goonj Urban Fellowship is to address the concerns or problems that urban regions face by organising fellowships or campaigns that will entice many fellows to participate. Students that were chosen will be awarded the title or status of Fellow. Various urban campaigns will be chosen from among the students.
Benefits for Goonj Urban Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- The students would be allowed to join this fellowship once they have earned their UG degree.
- Depending on the city, the chosen fellows will get a monthly stipend.
- The urban campaigns will provide students the option to participate.
- The fellowship money will be available to selected fellows for a 12 month period.
- Fellows are also eligible for 20 days of leave each year.
- The monthly stipends are open ended for the student’s usage.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- He or she must be a UG degree holder.
- The student’s age must fall within the range of 18 and 30 years.
- He or she must be proficient in Hindi or English for speaking and writing.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The application must have Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Date of Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation
- Driving License
- Income Certificate
- Bank Details
- Educational Marksheet
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure of Goonj Urban Fellowship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the portal
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the apply button
- Click on the Register button on the right hand side of the dashboard
- Enter all the details to register
- If you are registered the click on the login using the registered email ID
- Click on the Apply for Fellowship button
- Locate the Urban Fellowship link at the bottom of the page
- Enter the required details in the application form
- Click on the Next to complete the application