The students who are citizens of the state of Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship 2023 are eligible for a variety of scholarships to help pay for their education. A Jharkhand scholarship strives to provide the worthy and distinguished students with the financial aid they need to accomplish their academic goals. Jharkhand BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL ki Laadli Scholarship In this article we will discuss its benefits, objectives, required documents, eligibility criteria and registration procedure.
Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship 2023?
Students who reside in the state permanently are eligible for Jharkhand scholarships. Through a number of Jharkhand scholarship schemes, the state government of Jharkhand and a number of private organisations provide financial help to students in class 10. The government wants to support eligible applicants in their pursuit of higher education by removing financial barriers. To get the monthly educational financial incentive, the application must be turned in to your specific school and institutions.
E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
Details Of Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship
|Name||Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Jharkhand state|
|Beneficiary||Students of the Jharkhand state|
Objective for Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship 2023
The primary goal of this scheme, the Jharkhand Scholarship, is to provide eligible students with financial aid so they can pursue their academic goals without financial constraints.
Benefits for this scholarship
The Benefits for this scholarship is given below:
The chosen students will receive free educational preparation for future competitive exams offered for prestigious universities, such as IIT, NIT etc. through online lessons and video conference classes.
- Participating in the Class 10th board exam from any board in 2019
- Jharkhand resident or BCCL employee’s dependent
- Free of any recurring illnesses
- Living within a 25-kilometer range of BCCL command regions
- Priority will be given to those who have incomes under Rs 6 lakh.
- Get a minimum grade point average of 60% in the 10th board exams.
- At the time of admission, the management will perform medical fitness exams.
- The applicant Aadhaar Card
- Registration Card for the 10th standard board
- Admit card for the 10th standard board
- 10th class Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
Application Procedure for Jharkhand BCCL Scholarship 2023
- Download the application form for the scholarship
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Fill up the application form
- Attach all the documents in the application form
- Get the application form’s signature from the personnel officer, AM (Pers.) of the area or representatives of HRD, BCCL
- Now Submit the application form