All students in Andhra Pradesh can benefit from the Andhra Pradesh Scholarship. The Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023 offers financial help to students who are socially and economically disadvantaged. Several students from the backward classes have benefited from the Andhra Pradesh Scholarship for BC Students. In this article we will discuss about its benefits, objective, documents, application form procedure
Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023
The Andhra Pradesh government has made several government schemes and scholarships available to its residents. The Andhra Pradesh Scholarship offers students the chance to pursue their academic dreams and supports them in doing so. The AP Scholarships provide a variety of awards, including Post and Pre-Matric Scholarships for SC, ST, BC and Welfare Students who are Disabled. In the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal, you may find some of the AP Scholarships. The AP Government has made available the Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023 Application Form.
Overview Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023
|Name||Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to poor families|
Objective for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023
The Jnanabhumi Scholarship was established with the additional goal of giving students from underrepresented groups, including those from SC, ST, BC, EBC, PWD and Minority, equal educational opportunities to pursue classes from 5th to 12th grade as well as college, diploma, and polytechnic courses with the aid of scholarship funds. Under this scholarship effort, 4 different types of scholarship schemes have been introduced.
Benefits for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023
- For the purpose of pursuing higher education, students from economically disadvantaged classes will be eligible to get financial support.
- By registering online for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship, thousands of students will be able to follow their ambitions of attending a higher education institution.
- Each one of the four newly created subsidiary scholarships will allow students to register.
- Girls who apply for the post-matric scholarship will get Rs. 1500 deposited into their bank accounts.
- Scholarships will be awarded to both academics and hostellers.
- There won’t be a need for loans for students studying for the civil service tests.
- The EBC community has around 1,43,296 individuals who have been successful in receiving scholarships.
- There will be scholarships available for students in grades 5 through 10.
- The amount of financial aid provided to students enrolled in polytechnic courses is Rs. 15,000.
- Students won’t be able to stand on their own two feet until they have received the AP Jnanabhumi Scholarships financial aid.
The Eligibility Criteria for for this scholarship is given below:
For Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Applicants must be handicapped people who live in SC ST BC.
- Students with disabilities may apply to SC ST BC courses 5 through 10.
- There shouldn’t be more than 2 lakh in annual income for these candidates.
- Only students in the BC community who are in ninth or tenth grade may apply.
For Post-Matric Scholarship
- If a candidate is enrolled in a polytechnic ITI degree or higher-level studies in a government-aided private college affiliated to a government university board they are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a total attendance percentage of 75% in order to be considered.
- College students who are enrolled right now may apply.
- There shouldn’t be more than 25 acres of dry land, 10 acres of wetland or 25 acres of both for these households.
- The annual remuneration of this candidate should not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- Just a taxi tractor and a car with four wheels may be in the applicant family’s possession.
- A candidate cannot be accepted if they are enrolled in a correspondence or distance learning programme.
- The applicant’s household cannot contain any income taxpayers.
- Applicants who are registered at a private or recognised university are not eligible.
- You cannot apply for the scholarship if you were admitted using the management or spot quotas.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Bank Details
- Disability Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Application Procedure for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi Portal
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Post-Matric Scholarship/Pre Matric option
- A new page will open on your screen
- Click the Choose button. Download the Jnanabhumi award Application Form by clicking here JSAF
- The PDF form will open on your screen
- You have to download the application form
- Take a print out of the application form
- Fill up the application form and attach all necessary documents
- Send the signed copy of the form to the college’s president
- The applicant’s application will be verified by the college’s principal in its entirety.
- The request must be submitted through the official website
- There will be a confirmation Text. Enter your number
- You must now go to the Mee Seva website and provide the following information, your Aadhaar number and Jnanabhumi application ID and authentication using biometrics
- As soon as possible, the reward will be added to your account