One of the dominant classes in the middle-class sector is the labour class. The Indian government gives these classes extra consideration and supports them financially. As a result, the government introduces a variety of Labour Card Scholarship 2023 for these items every year. The Work Labour Card Scholarship is one such scheme. This scheme is designed for students whose parents are employed so they may get financial aid. In this article we will discuss scholarship benefits, objectives, eligibility, documents and Registration procedure.
Labour Card Scholarship 2023
The Ministry of Labor and Employment awards the Labour Card Scholarship 2023 each year. The wellbeing and monetary support of the pupils whose parents are employed is served by doing this. Parents can apply for this scholarship on behalf of their children, but there are specific steps that must be taken. There is a maximum age at which parents may register their children in school. All labour class families that earn less than the same amount each fiscal year are eligible to qualify for the stated amount. The deadline for submitting the form may be found on the official website and their children would be eligible for the scholarship.
Overview Details of Labour Card Scholarship 2023
|Name of Scholarship||Labour Card Scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||Children of Labour|
Objective for Labour Card Scholarship 2023
The main goal of Labour Card Scholarship Is to give financial aid to parents of children who work in the unorganised sector so that they can register their children in public schools, colleges or universities after they get the scholarships.
Benefits for Labour Card Scholarship 2023
- By gaining an education and improving their employability, workers may build a better future for themselves and their families including a higher standard of living.
- With this scholarship scheme, financial aid will be provided to assist with the cost of tuition and other educational expenses.
- By pursuing a higher education, employees can pick up new knowledge and abilities that will increase their employability and financial prospects.
- Education may aid in a person’s personal growth, which can enable them to lead more rewarding lives.
- The parent of the child must have a full-time job in Beedi, Iron Ore, Manganese & Chrome Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines or Cine for at least six months.
- The family’s combined monthly income shouldn’t be more than 10,000 rupees.
- The candidates must earn a perfect score on the qualifying examination.
- Students who have registered for the relevant courses are ineligible.
- The institution that would get the scholarship must be approved by the Indian government.
- An individual bank account is required for the student.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Identity Card of the worker
- Income certificate
- Bank Pass book
- Marks sheet certificate of previous academic year
Application Procedure for Labour Card Scholarship 2023
- First you have to official website of the National Scholarship portal
- The homepage will open in your screen.
- Click on the New Registration option
- The instruction will open in front of you.
- Tick mark the declaration
- Click on the Continue option
- Enter all the details such as name,date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, bank details etc
- Click on the Register option
- You must enter your login information
- Click on the Application Form option
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter all the required details such as state of domicile name of the student, date of birth, community/ category, Father name, mother name, Adhaar card no, mobile no, scholarship category, gender, religion, Annual family income, email id etc
- Click on the Save & Continue option
- Now you have to upload all the documents
- Click on the Financial Submission
- There will be a successful submission of the application form
Check Application Status Procedure for Labour Card Scholarship 2023
- First you have to official website of the National Scholarship Portal
- The homepage will open in your screen.
- Click on the Login option
- A new page will open on your screen
- Enter your application ID and password
- Click on the Submit button
- The application status will open on your screen