Candidates who are currently putting a lot of effort into their studies but are unable to continue their education due to a lack of financial resources will be given the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship award. The scholarship would give recipients of the program a monthly incentive. In this article you get every information regarding this fellowship like benefits, required documents, eligibility criteria, objective and application procedure.
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023
Students who are graduating or pursuing a postgraduate degree from an accredited Indian university and are under the age of 30 are eligible for the Mahatma Gandhi National Scholarship. The recipients of this prize must be enrolled in professional courses. By visiting the Mahatma Gandhi National Scholarship official website, you may quickly and conveniently submit an application for the scholarship. The benefits of this scholarship will be enormous for all graduate students.
Highlights Of Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2023
|Name Of The Fellowship||Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship|
|Launched By||Ministry of Skill Development|
|Collaborated By||IIM Bangalore|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Portal|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students for pursuing professional courses in the UG and Pg degree|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get paid their fees|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
|Eligible Degrees||UG & PG Degrees|
|No. of Eligible Degrees||2|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 Years|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Attendance Record||70% Attendance Record|
|Fellowship Transferral||Yearly Basis|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Fee Charges||Rs. 500/-|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||27th March 2023|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Fellowship Amount||Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 60,000/-|
|Fellowship Duration||2 Years|
|Selection Parameters||Entrance & Written test performance|
|No. of Selection Parameters||2|
|Office Address||Indian Institute of Management,|
India – 560076
|Phone Number||+91-80- 26993000 / 26582450|
Objective for Mahatma Gandhi Fellowship 2023
The main goal is to improve the nation’s district skill landscape through the efficient and cooperative involvement of Fellows. The MGN Fellowship seeks to develop a group of people who can help to improve the district-led skill ecosystem.
Benefits for Mahatma Gandhi Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- The fellowship provides an exceptional chance to support skill development in local economies.
- The student’s skill development is encouraged by this medium, which also aids in boosting the economy.
- It offers a chance to interact with plans and organisations at the district level to support organizations, enhance skill development, connect markets and foster growth.
- Candidates chosen from the admissions cycle for 2021–2023 will get full funding from MSDE.
- A stipend of Rs. 50,000 would be given to the candidate upon acceptance into the programme for the first year. Following fulfillment of Year 1 criteria, the applicant will begin Year 2 of the programme with a stipend of Rs. 60,000 per month.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- At the time of application, you were between the ages of 21 and 30.
- a postgraduate degree in any field from a recognised university including those in engineering, law, medicine, social sciences etc.
- It is desirable that candidates have three years of post secondary job experience in the social or nonprofit sector and a desire to work in rural regions. However, those who are really motivated to work in this field and without any prior job experience may apply.
- Having the ability to communicate effectively in the official language of the state government they will be working with.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Educational Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Bank account Details
- Income Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Recommendation Letter
- Domicile Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure of Mahatma Gandhi Fellowship 2023
No such information has been obtained using social networking tools due to the new launch of this fellowship. We’ll keep you informed through this post as soon as any details on the application process necessary to submit an online application for the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship become available.