Meta PhD Fellowship has been established to protect the interests of students from underrepresented minority groups and covers the fellowship financial aid. The students or any qualified recipient will get this fellowship amount on a yearly basis. The students will need to conduct their research in the domains of engineering and computer science. In the article you will get every information regarding this fellowship such as required documents,objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria and application procedure.
Rishihood University Jal Fellowship
Meta PHD Fellowship 2023
The Facebook stipend Team has introduced the Meta PHD Fellowship 2023 which provides students or researchers pursuing PHD degrees in computer science and technology with a stipend of $54,200. To be eligible to apply online for this fellowship, the student must be a member of an underrepresented minority. The timelines submitted on the portal must be read by students. After receiving the fellowship funds offered under the students or scholars from underrepresented groups African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanics or Chicanos/ Clatines and Native Americans will be able to pursue doctoral degrees or doctoral studies in the eligible fields of study empanelled under the field of Computer Science and Technology. The principal allowances will be covered by this fellowship amount.
Highlights of Meta PhD Fellowship Scheme 2023
|Name Of The Fellowship||Meta PhD Fellowship|
|Launched By||Facebook Fellowship Team|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Information Technology and IT|
|Allocated Portal||Meta Portal|
|Objective||To provide fellowships to the students for carrying out Ph.D. degrees|
|Benefit||Students will be able to carry out fellowship programs|
|Applicable to||Citizens of USA|
Objective for Meta PHD Fellowship 2023
The Meta PHD Fellowship’s primary goal is to offer fellowship funds to students or fellows who are studying or working towards a PHD degree in computer science or technology in those subjects that have been determined to be qualified for receiving the fellowship funds. The fellowship funds will be provided to students for a period of two years.
Benefits for Meta PHD Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- The Meta PhD Fellowship will give social security benefits to scholars and fellows.
- Students from underrepresented groups will be eligible to receive the fellowship funds.
- There will be active engagement from US citizens.
- Financial support in the amount of $42,000 will be made available to applicants or fellows and will be delivered straight to their bank accounts.
- With the aid of a PHD students will be able to explore their career options in the Science & Technology sector.
- There will be an improvement in the standards for schooling and living.
- The students can choose from over 19 different subjects to get their doctoral degrees in.
- The student fellowship amounts will cover the majority of the allowances.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- The learner must be an American citizen or legal resident.
- The candidate or student must be pursuing a PHD at a university that has been approved or recognised.
- A member of an underrepresented minority must be the scholar.
- The student must be engaged in research related to the field of computer and science engineering.
- The applicant or student must be enrolled in coursework in the area of study that has been approved for application and admission.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The application must have Two Letters of Recommendation
- CV or Resume
- 500 Word Research Summary
Application Procedure Meta PHD Fellowship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Meta Fellowship portal
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Meta PHD Fellowship option
- A new page will open in front of you
- Click on the Apply Link
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the details in the application form
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Click on the Submit button
- Save the application form for future use