The Microsoft Company has established the Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship program in order to enable students who wish to engage in or continue research based studies in the field of computer science to do so after receiving the fellowship funds made available to them upon being chosen as eligible recipients. You can learn everything about the Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship 2023 through this article, including its benefits, documents, eligibility criteria, objectives and application procedure.
Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship 2023
Under the Microsoft study Asia grant, academics or PHD holders will receive grant funding of $10,000 for conducting study in computer science and technology. Along with the fellowship money, scholars will also have access to resources like scholastic chances, networking and mentoring. Now, PHD candidates can apply online for the Microsoft study Asia Fellowship to receive funding that will support their efforts to conduct or further computer science related study. The students will be given or granted a fellowship worth $10,000. The student’s main costs will also be covered by this fellowship amount.
Overview Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship 2023
|Name of Fellowship||Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship|
|Objectives||To empower and encourage Ph.D. students|
|Benefits||Receive a good amount and get the opportunity to participate in Microsoft Research Asia in Beijing, China|
|Eligibility criteria||Ph.D. students|
|Conducting region||Asia-Pacific region|
Objective for Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship 2023
The main goal of the Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship is to inspire and support PHD holding students in computer science and technology who are not facing financial hardships.
Benefits for Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- After receiving online registration through this scholarship students will be able to develop their jobs in computer science and technology.
- The student or candidate will be given a fellowship sum that will pay the majority of their costs.
- Students will be capable of carrying out their study or assignment that is founded on research effectively.
- The learner won’t have to give up on their goals.
- To each qualified student who qualifies $10,000 will be given in financial aid.
- The selection of fellows will depend on their level of innovation and accomplishment in their study activity.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The student must have completed research based coursework in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore and Taiwan among other places.
- The candidate must hold a doctoral degree.
- The student must be enrolled in research based coursework towards a PHD in computer science or related fields.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The applicant CV
- Word count for the 1,000 word research statement
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Reference
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship 2023
- First you have to visit the Official website of the Microsoft Asia Fellowship
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Now option
- The new page will appear on your screen .
- where you can read all the necessary information
- Now Download the application form link
- Enter all the required details and upload the required documents
- Any of the following formats for applications must be entered through the online registration tool, a ZIP file, Word document, text only file or a PDF. Applications submitted through email or on paper will not be accepted
- Microsoft won’t respond to applications it receives. Microsoft is not liable for the privacy of any information in forms that are filed. Applications therefore shouldn’t contain private, confidential or limited information
- Applications that are incomplete won’t be accepted. Microsoft Asia is unable to respond to each application that does not receive a scholarship award due to the number of entries