The Nabanna Scholarship was established by the State Government of West Bengal so that students from economically disadvantaged areas who have strong academic records will be able to pursue higher degrees in UG and PG degrees after receiving the scholarship funds each year. All students will get the scholarship at the same set rate. We will provide you all the information you need about the Nabanna Scholarship 2023 in this post, including its objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria and documents. In addition, we will explain to you how to apply for this scholarship online.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023
Students from West Bengal who are brilliant, deserving, and in need will get scholarships worth Rs. 10,000 a year after registering online for the Nabanna Scholarship. Students may utilise the scholarship funds to pursue undergraduate or graduate degrees in engineering, medicine, management, law, and other professions. After receiving the amounts granted to them as part of the Nabanna Scholarship, the students will no longer be forced to suffer from a lack of financial support or cash to pay their course costs. Students who live in West Bengal state are eligible for this award. The students must get the minimum qualifying marks in the test from last year. lowships will be given to the students pursuing Ph.D. degrees in the available field of study.
Overview Nabanna Scholarship 2023
|Name of the scheme||Nabanna Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Student of the state|
|Objective||To promote higher education|
|Benefits||Students will be able to achieve goals in their studies|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000 per year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective for Nabanna Scholarship 2023
The primary goal of the Nabanna Award is to provide yearly financial aid from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund to deserving West Bengal aspirants. A yearly global scholarship competition, the Nabanna Scholarship 2023 is accessible to students from all around the world.
Benefits for Nabanna Scholarship 2023
- Students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds will be eligible for incentives.
- The scholarships will be provided to or made available to West Bengali students.
- The students will be allowed to pursue higher education.
- The students would get a one-time payment of Rs. 10,000.
- The students will get the scholarships when the selection process has been successfully completed.
- Students can register to study in a variety of professions including engineering, medicine, management and law.
- The student must be a West Bengali citizen or native.
- He or she has to be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a subject like engineering, medicine, management, law or another.
- The students must get at least 65% in class 10th, 60% in class 12th and 55% in the undergraduate degree test.
- The upper limit on annual income is Rs. 60,000.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of Birth
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Educational Marksheets
- Bank Account Details
- Income Certificate
- Admission Proof
- Rank card and allotment letter of selected committee
- Fee Receipt
- Mobile Number
- Self declaration form
Application Procedure for Nabanna Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Government of West Bengal
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Nabanna Scholarship Application Form option
- The registration form will open on your screen
- Now you have to download the application form
- Take a printout of it
- Enter all the required details in the form and attach all the necessary documents
- Send the application by regular mail or Dropbox to the address shown below.
- Shibpur, Howrah-711102; Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road