The purpose of the National Overseas Scholarship is to assist low-income students who are members of recognised nomadic and semi-nomadic tribes as well as Scheduled castes. For all deserving students, the Indian government has established the NOS scholarship scheme. It will be accessible in February or March 2023. Moreover read the instructions provided on the official website before applying for the scheme. In this article we will provide you with all the details, including eligibility requirements, documents, benefits, objective and application procedure.
National Overseas Scholarship 2023
The government has implemented a number of scholarship schemes to improve students’ educational opportunities. Students who qualify for this scholarship are those whose family’s financial situation makes it impossible for them to pay for their education. All low-category students may apply for the National Overseas Scholarship Scheme, and the government will give all chosen applicants complete access to study materials. Students who qualify for this scholarship are those whose family’s financial situation makes it impossible for them to pay for their education.
Students will be able to pursue higher education, such as master’s degrees and postgraduate courses by studying overseas due to this scholarship scheme, elevating their social and economic standing. Those who wish to pursue a higher education for their future may submit an application by going to the NOS scholarship scheme official website.
Key Highlights Of National Overseas Scholarship
|Name Of The Scheme||National Overseas Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Students Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Scholarship|
Objective for National Overseas Scholarship 2023
The National Overseas Scholarship Scheme was launched primarily to improve education for all low-category students. Due to their financial hardship, many lower-class Indians cannot afford to pay for their children’s education. As a result, the government launched this scheme to reduce their load, enabling every student to reach their potential.
Benefits for National Overseas Scholarship 2023
- The scholarship programme is open to all Indian nationals who are members of the Scheduled Caste, Semi-Nomadic and Identified Nomadic groups.
- By submitting an application for the National Overseas Scholarship 2023, students will be able to realise their dreams.
- The government will now take care of the funding for the education of the citizens’ children, so they no longer need to worry about it.
- Only girls will get 30% of the scholarships each year.
- Applicants will have excellent prospects for admission in one of the top 500 international universities.
- Any student who is currently enrolled in a bachelor’s course is not eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- With only one click, you will be able to apply for the scholarship scheme from any location.
- The National Overseas Scholarship platform will streamline the application process, save applicants a lot of time and increase system transparency.
- All applicants for the scholarship must be Indian citizens.
- The scholarship will only be awarded to two siblings from the same household.
- The citizen’s household income cannot be more than 8 lakh per year.
- The candidate must pass the qualifying exam with a score of 60% or an equivalent grade to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The qualifying test will be a master’s if the candidate is applying for a PhD, and a bachelor’s if they are applying for a master’s degree.
- The age shouldn’t be greater than 35.
- If an applicant has already completed the identical course at another university or institute, whether in India or abroad they will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Candidates who have completed their studies abroad but have not finished the remaining requirements under the NOS system will not be given any scholarships.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Bank details
- Date of birth
- Qualifying degree
- Caste certificate
- Admission document for a university abroad
- ITR acceptance documents
- Income certificate
- Educational certificate
Registration Procedure for National Overseas Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the NOS
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Registration option
- The student registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details on the application form
- You have to upload all the necessary documents
- Click on the Submit button
- The applicant must offer information on the foreign university they are interested in attending
- You have to enter all the necessary details of the qualification degree/Examination
- Enter all the details for visa application
- Enter all the details for total income
- Click on the Submit button