The Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship offered by the Indian Council of Social Science Research, offers a fellowship of financial aid to students or applicants who live in India’s North-Eastern regions. This allows them to receive the funds directly into their bank accounts. You may learn everything about this fellowship, including its objectives, eligibility requirements, benefits, documents and application procedure through this article.
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship 2023
The Indian Council for Social Science study ICSSR has established the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship to provide fellowship funds to Indian social scientists based in the North Eastern Regions for full time study on topics and issues of national and social importance. This person must fall between the range of 45 to 75 years. The Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship, which covers significant allowances including fellowship sums and contingency funds, has been established to protect the interests of residents and scientists in the North Eastern Regions. The contingency grant will be worth Rs. 45,000 and the fellowship amount will be Rs. 40,000. These scientists will have research projects involving societal and national concerns to complete.
Overview Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship 2023
|Name of Fellowship||Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||Indian Council of Social Science Research|
|Objective||To grant fellowships to the fellows so they can pursue research-based studies|
Objective for Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship 2023
The main goal of the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship is to offer fellowship amounts to fellows pursuing or undertaking research based studies in social science subjects from the NER so they can finish them without experiencing financial instability.
Benefits for Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- After receiving the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship fellowship stipend, students will be able to get financial aid & support.
- scientists who live in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim, among other places.
- Students would be eligible to receive a fellowship payment of Rs. 45,000 per month.
- After receiving the Contingency Grant, the applicant can handle unexpected circumstances.
- Students who live in the North Eastern areas will be able to receive support and financial assistance.
- For the purpose of giving the fellowship payments, about 33 states have been covered.
- Students between the ages of 45 and 70 will be allowed to reserve their places.
- The fellowship money will be awarded to the shortlisted candidates.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- The student must live in a North-Eastern region.
- The applicant must be working towards a PHD.
- The PHD. degree candidate must have chosen a Social Science specialisation.
- The candidate must hold a PHD from the Indian Council for Social Science Research.
- The age of the student must be between 45 and 70 years old.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The applicant Passport size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Progress Report
- Education Certificate
- Summary report consisting of 5000 words
- Research Proposal
- Objection Certificate
- Bank Details
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Residence Certificate
- Account Audit
- Admission Proof
Application Procedure for Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Senior Fellowship
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Now button
- Read all the details carefully
- Enter all the required details or also the research proposal
- Click on the Submit button