This article aims to provide you all a general overview of the new scholarship scheme that the National Thermal Power Company is promoting. This NTPC Scholarship Scheme which is particularly created for students from underprivileged groups, is quite prominent. Read all the information regarding this scholarship including its objectives, benefits, required documents, eligibility criteria and application procedure.
NTPC Scholarship 2023
The National Thermal Power CorporationNTPC scholarship is providing a scholarship scheme for students in the deserving SC, ST and PC categories who are enrolled full-time in engineering degree programmes. Students enrolled in engineering courses at IITs, NITs and BITs in the fields of electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, computer science, electronics and telecommunication are eligible for the NTPC Scholarship Scheme 2023. A total of 35 scholarships will be awarded to deserving students, of which 20 will go to students who fall under the SC category, 10 to those who fall under the ST category and 5 to students who are physically challenged.
Overview NTPC Scholarship 2023
|Launched by||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes students|
|Official site||Click Here|
Objective for NTPC Scholarship 2023
Affirmative action is one way that NTPC achieves its mission of uplifting children from all backgrounds. The organisation has created a scholarship programme to support the academic goals of students from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged groups while also assisting them in establishing successful professions.
Benefits for NTPC Scholarship 2023
- The scholarship would particularly benefit the students who fall under the categories of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- The National Thermal Power Corporation scholarship amount will allow the students to register in full-time degree courses in the forthcoming academic year 2023.
- The organization’s scholarship scheme offers 35 scholarships in total to qualified students.
- The NTPC scholarship recipients will earn Rs 1500 per month for the length of the program.
- An applicant must be enrolled in the second year of a B.E. or B.Tech degree at one of the institutions listed.
- The applicant’s age should be no more than forty years old.
- He or she must fall into the SC, ST, and PC categories.
- Rajasthan, Delhi, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh and Punjab should be the candidate’s home states.
- A candidate cannot be receiving several forms of financial aid.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Attested copy of first year mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Application Procedure for NTPC Scholarship 2023
- The institution’s director or another designated representative can provide you with an application form.
- You can download the application form on the official website of the scholarship portal
- Download the application form.
- Fill up all the required details in the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Submit the completed form and the required paperwork to the following address:
- Deputy General Manager (HR-W)
- NTPC Bhavan, Core No. 7, SCOPE COMPLEX, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110,