In order to enable class 10 students to take use of the scholarship funds for continuing their education, the Department of School Education and Sports has established the Open Merit Scholarship Maharashtra. Read the article and we will give your necessary information regarding this scholarship including its required documents, objectives, benefits, eligibility and registration procedure.
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result
Open Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2023
The open merit scholarship has been established by the State Government of Maharashtra to award qualified recipients an annual scholarship payment of Rs. 500 that is paid to their bank accounts. With the aid of scholarship funds, students will be encouraged to register in the 11th grade. Now that they have registered online for the Maharashtra order to get financial aid and assistance, students who are residents of Maharashtra can study or register in classes like 11th and 12th. Students who just graduated from the 10th grade with at least 60% in their class will be eligible for this prize.
Overview Open Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2023
|Name Of The Scholarship||Open Merit Scholarship|
|Known As||Maharashtra Open Merit Scholarship|
Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College
|Launched By||Department of School Education and Sports|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
Ministry of School Education and Sports
|No. of Delegated Ministries||2|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to the students for pursuing studies|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get pursue an education|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Maharashtra|
|Student Category||Students of Junior College|
|Eligible Classes||Class 11th|
Objective of Open Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2023
The primary goal of the Open Merit Scholarship scheme is to give students in grades 11 and 12 financial security so they may qualify for the scholarship of Rs. 500 each year. The student must submit his or her grade report from the prior academic year in order to apply for a scholarship renewal.
Benefits of Open Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2023
- The Open Merit Scholarship will give students the financial security they need to be admitted to the 11th or 12th grade.
- Students will receive financial aid and support in the form of a scholarship worth Rs. 5,00.
- It will be possible for students to stand up independently.
- The scholarship funds will only be available to students who live in the state of Maharashtra.
- Opportunities for education and work will be investigated.
- The pupils will be inspired and encouraged to pursue a higher path of study as a result of this in some way.
- Scholarship amounts will also be granted to college students.
- If the student received 60% or above on the previous year’s test, the scholarship may be renewed.
- The student must be a resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- The candidate must be a 10th, 11th or 12th class.
- If the scholarship is to be renewed, the student must earn at least 50% of the possible points.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mark sheet of previous Exam
- Bank Account details
- Residence Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile number
Application Procedure Open Merit Scholarship Maharashtra 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Maharashtra Government Scholarship Portal
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the New Applicant Registration option
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details such as Applicant, username, password, email ID and select get OTP for email ID verification
- You will receive an email entering the OPT
- Now enter your mobile number
- Select get OTP for mobile number
- You will receive an SMS enter the OTP you received
- Click on the Register button
- Using your registration ID and password, access the portal
- Choose the scheme name that you want to apply for
- The form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the necessary documents
- Attach all the necessary documents as required
- Click on the Submit button
- Take a print of it if future usage is necessary