In order for retired scientists, engineers and technicians to be able to get or receive the fellowship amounts for carrying out this fellowship, the Department of Atomic Energy established the Raja Ramanna Fellowship. The chances for the fellows to do research and development in the area of their choosing will be made available. In this post, we’ll provide you all the details you need to know about the Raja Ramanna Fellowship 2023, including its benefits, documents, eligibility, objectives and application procedure.
Raja Ramanna Fellowship 2023
To do research in the area of their choice, all retired scientists, engineers, and technicians who are under 70 years old can apply online for the Raja Ramanna Fellowship. The person must be knowledgeable in resolving nuclear problems. The chosen fellows will receive their fellowship awards for a period of three years. Retired scientists, engineers and technicians who have been given permission to carry out the Raja Ramanna Fellowship will be given a monthly fellowship payment and an annual research stipend. The man must be older than 70 years old. The names of the eligible fellows will be released twice a year in April and October.
Highlights Of Raja Ramanna Fellowship
|Name Of The Fellowship||Raja Ramanna Fellowship|
|Launched By||Department of Atomic Energy|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||DAE Portal|
|Objective||To provide fellowship opportunities to retired scientists, engineers and technologists|
|Benefit||The fellows will be able to contribute some form of investment in the R&D field|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
|Beneficiary Categories||Retired Scientists, Engineers and Technologists|
|No. Of Beneficiary Categories||3|
|Age Limit||70 Years|
|Mode of Transfer||DBT|
|Payment Mechanism||E-Payment Mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Fellowship Amount|
|Amount of Benefit||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Research Grant||Rs. 1,50,000/- Per Annum|
|Covered Allowances||Honorarium, Research, Travelling Grants|
|No. Of Covered Allowances||3|
|Fellowship Tenure||3 Years|
|Transferable Type||Monthly Basis|
|Host Site||NIC (National Information Centre)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Will be updated soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective for Raja Ramanna Fellowship 2023
To do research in the area of their choice, all retired scientists, engineers and technologists who are under the age of 70 years old can apply online for the Raja Ramanna Fellowship. The individual must be knowledgeable in resolving nuclear problems.
Benefits for Raja Ramanna Fellowship 2023
The Guidelines for this fellowship is given below:
- This scholarship will assist in resolving the problems in the nuclear fields.
- The chosen fellows will receive their fellowship awards for a period of three years.
- After they return to their original destination, the fellows will also be given travel funds.
- In the months of April and October, the fellows will be able to have their names published.
- The fellows may take advantage of a 30 day leave of absence.
- It will enhance nuclear policy.
- For travel, including foreign travel, communication, internet services, part-time office assistant services and stationery a research support grant of Rs. 1,50,000 per year is provided.
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The person must be a retired technology, engineer or scientist.
- The applicant’s age cannot be more than 70 years old.
- In the most recent ten years of employment, he or she must have professional experience.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The applicant Passport size Photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Other Necessary Documents
Application Procedure for Raja Ramanna Fellowship 2023
- The Head of the Host Institute may submit a nomination if they are interested in hiring the senior scientist’s services
- The following information has to be on the nomination form such as:
- Designation at the time of retirement
- Date of retirement
- Full official address, date of birth
- Highest degree
- Field of Specialization
- Professional background throughout the previous 10 years of service
- Dated list of accolades and awards including fellowships of the academies
- A list of works published during the previous ten years
- Prepare a report on the initiative the distinguished scientist will join as a Raja Ramanna Fellow
- If chosen, the scientist will be given access to the facilities research, office space, residential or any other presented by the host institute
- The Atomic Energy Commission AEC Chairman should receive the nomination form