The Rishihood University established the Rishihood University Jal Fellowship to provide financial support for students who wish to pursue their study at this institution. Local water leaders will be contacted or chosen from among the students who were chosen or nominated as fellows. Read the article to get every information regarding this fellowship such as benefits, required documents, eligibility criteria, objectives and application procedure.
Rishihood University Jal Fellowship 2023
The Rishihood University Jal Fellowship has been established to address water concerns, enabling the fellows who join program to make a contribution to the country by addressing water related problems or difficulties. The chosen fellows will also get access to networking opportunities financing and mentoring. The fellows applying online for will get the fellowship grant of Rs. 75,000. The nominated fellows must participate in the whole 40 week period of this fellowship program. The students must confirm that they have successfully completed their UG degree.
Overview Rishihood University Jal Fellowship 2023
|Conducted by||Rishihood University|
|Name of Fellowship||Rishihood University Jal Fellowship|
|Objective||To fully equip the Jal fellows with the right and relevant mindset|
|Eligibility Criteria||Between the ages 21 to 40 years|
|Last date||23rd April 2022|
Objective for Rishihood University Jal Fellowship 2023
The main goal of the Rishihood University Jal Fellowship is to address or resolve any water related difficulties that are now present or develop as a result of numerous concerns. After being designated as water leaders the students chosen as fellows will be able to address the concerns related to water. The fellows will be required to fulfil their jobs and responsibilities for 40 weeks.
Benefits for Rishihood University Jal Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- It will be possible for students to execute the fellowship programs.
- Fellows will be able to address or resolve the water-related problems or difficulties.
- Additionally, students will have access to scholarships, networking and mentoring.
- The recruited fellows will receive fellowship amounts for a total of 40 weeks.
- The fellows will receive their fellowship payments in a single lump sum.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- The student needs to be a citizen of India.
- The learner must be between the ages of 21 and 40.
- He or she must be a Bachelor’s degree holder.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Fee Receipt
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Educational Marksheets
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Application Procedure Rishihood University Jal Fellowship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Jal Fellowship
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Now Link
- The application form will appear on your screen
- Enter all the required details such as
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Enter OTP and select Programme
- Click on the Submit button