The state and central governments launch a variety of programmes with the goal of raising education levels in the nation, and they have launched several programmes thus far. The Central Government has recently launched the SC Post Matric Scholarship to support education throughout the nation. In this article we will give all information regarding this scholarship including its benefits, objectives, documents, eligibility criteria and application procedure.
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship 2023
SC Post Matric Scholarship 2023
The Central Government established the Post Matric Scholarship Program for Scheduled Castes, making it a centrally supported scheme for the country’s Scheduled Caste students. The central government established the SC Post Matric Scholarship 2023 scheme exclusively for educational purposes. Aside from that, the state government of the applicant’s primary residence will pay the benefits of this scheme. The federal government has set aside about 4200 spots for this scheme. Students from the scheduled caste will get the financial aid offered under this scheme in order to continue their education through the 12th grade.
Overview SC Post Matric Scholarship 2023
|Name||SC Post Matric Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Students of SC Community|
Objective for SC Post Matric Scholarship 2023
The primary goal of the SC Post Matric Scholarship 2023 is to offer financial support to all students who are members of the scheduled caste and are unable to pay for their education because of their socioeconomic situation.
Benefits for SC Post Matric Scholarship 2023
- This scheme is a federally financed scheme, and it will be launched by the state government administration.
- In addition, the national government will use this scheme to financially support all students from the country’s scheduled castes.
- Only post-matriculation students are eligible for financial aid under this Central Government-instituted scheme.
- In addition, despite financial limitations, students will continue their studies under this scheme.
- According to this, only country citizens who receive their education from India are eligible for rewards.
- The government of the state where the candidates are from will award scholarships to Scheduled Caste students under
- Only those candidates will be given the advantage of this scheme including those students whose parent’s yearly income is 800000 rupees.
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment will assess this scheme’s effectiveness once every three years.
- For the purpose of running this scheme, the federal government will financially support the state governments. Apart from this, the national government has repaired around 4200.
- Under this scheme, students from the scheduled caste who are pursuing higher education and have earned good grades in class 12 would be given priority.
- The Ministry of Social Justice will implement this scheme for all the institutions that were informed.
- The applicant must be an Indian resident.
- In addition, under this scheme candidates must be enrolled in post-matriculation coursework.
- Only those applicants who meet the criteria for the Scheduled Caste category will be accepted under this scheme.
- In the event that there are more applications than there are openings, government scholarships will be awarded on a merit basis to the best candidates.
- In addition, only 2 students who are members of Scheduled Caste are qualified to receive benefits under the scheme.
- The SC Post Matric Scholarship applicant’s parent’s combined yearly income cannot be more than Rs. 800,000.
- If for whatever reason the student fails to be promoted to the next semester or class the same scholarship will not be provided.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Date of birth
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for SC Post Matric Scholarship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the New Registration option
- Following reading all the laws and regulations, you must check the declaration
- Click on Continue
- A new form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, gender etc
- Click on the Register option
- With your student registration ID, you must log in
- Click on the Application Form
- The application form will appear on your screen
- Now you have to select the scholarship category
- Enter all the required details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, aadhar card number, mobile number etc
- Click on the Save and Continue
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- Click on the Final Submission
- This process will allow you to apply for the Scheme
Offline Application Procedure for SC Post Matric Scholarship 2023
- Visit the appropriate scheme department.
- You have to take the application form for the scheme
- Fill all the required details in the form
- You have to attach all the necessary documents
- You have to Submit the form to the concerned department