In order to develop answers for India’s complicated socio economic cultural matrix Sewa Fellowship 2023 makes smart investments in local organisations and human potential. We think that young people have the ability and potential to lead movements, create organizations, advance ideals and search for justice as we work to improve Bharat. In this article we give every information regarding this scholarship such as objective, benefits, required documents, eligibility criteria and applying procedure.
Sewa Fellowship 2023
A worldwide non profit organisation called Sewa International introduces the Sewa Fellowship 2023 to assist people, societal leaders and organisations that share its commitment to helping India. Young and dynamic people have the chance to make good changes at the local level for nation building through the fellowship scheme. The comprehensive syllabus of the 23 month immersive course includes a strong focus on teaching information skills and temperament development. It involves managing projects, conducting research and development, keeping an eye on and evaluating ongoing projects and learning best practices to make a difference in society. The fellows will also receive training in a variety of other areas, including leadership, communication, funding, sewa bhaav, systems thinking narrative and eco centered design.
Details Of The Sewa Fellowship 2023
|Name of Fellowship||Sewa Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||Sewa International Bharat|
|Objective||To prepare youthful leaders who are talented and potential|
Objective for Sewa Fellowship 2023
The programme seeks to give gifted and promising young leaders the abilities, information and attitude necessary to meet these difficulties successfully. The association seeks to give up and coming leaders the abilities and information they need to affect change in their neighbourhoods. To support associates in strengthening their leadership and problem solving skills this includes offering mentoring, instruction and other support materials.
Benefits for Sewa Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- 20,000 per month as a stipend for the duration of the community activity.
- Approximately Rs. 1.75 lakhs will be awarded as a grant upon satisfactory conclusion of the fellowship.
- expert guidance 50+ subject matter experts will serve as advisors to help associates reach their full potential.
- Current Projects extensive activities in reflection to support lessons learned about oneself, society, growth and the world.
- Participants join a group of like minded people and knowledgeable teachers giving them the chance to develop a strong business network.
- Participants gain useful knowledge and experience that can advance their work chances and create new opportunities.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- Age Range 21 to 30 years
- Must have some community service expertise and at least one year of relevant job experience
- Restrictions on language use depending on project sites
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Minimum 1 Year experience in comparable professional skills
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Rediacne Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
Applying Procedure of Sewa Fellowship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the scheme
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Signup option
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form
- Now you have to upload all the necessary documents