With the help of schoolchildren college bound students and locals who participate in SHGs, the Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India has established the Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship to enable trash generation in remote regions to be reduced. Each recipient will receive a varying fellowship amount. We’ll give you all the details you need about the Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship 2023 in this article, including its benefits, requirements documents, objectives, eligibility criteria and applying procedure.
Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship 2023
Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship has been established to execute trash reduction strategies for a greener world among students in grades 9 through 12 as well as those pursuing undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees in order to help the general public comprehend the value of sanitation. The chosen fellows will be required to exhibit or promote their concepts in order to lessen waste in both urban and rural regions. Beneficiaries who register online for the Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship will receive fellowship payments varying from Rs. 500 to Rs. 2,000. The associates will receive a weekly stipend to support them in performing their duties. The associates will be able to present creative approaches for turning refuse into value.
Overview Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship 2023
|Name Of The Fellowship||Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship|
|Launched By||Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Allotted Portal||Wastetowealth Portal|
|Objective||To reduce the waste disposal|
|Benefit||Fellows will be able to represent their ideas for waste reduction|
|Applicable to||Citizens of India|
Objective for Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship 2023
Young thinkers who are working in the community on garbage management, awareness campaigns, waste surveys and studies as part of Swachh Saarthi and execute waste reduction measures will be given empowerment chances through this fellowship. The registration can be submitted online by interested candidates.
Benefits for Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- The problems with refuse removal will be resolved
- Students enrolled in high school and college, SHG employees and other members of the local community will be able to show any creative waste management approaches or concepts.
- The scholarships will be awarded to about 10 students.
- The fellows will also receive a certificate of involvement once their residency programme is over.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the chosen students for a year.
- Waste will be transformed into worth.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Online applications will be accepted from 9th through 12th graders, recipients of UG, PG and PHD degrees as well as employees of SHGs and Individual Communities.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Educational Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship 2023
- First you have to visit the Official website of the office of the principal
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the What to do option
- Now look for the Swachhta Saarti Fellowship option, click on it
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click on the Apply now
- A new page will open with the necessary information
- Select Apply now option
- You have to select the category under which you have to apply
- The application form will open in front of you
- Enter all the required details in the application form and upload all the necessary documents
- Click on the Submit application button