T-Works Fellowship: The candidates that show a great deal of interest in makers, hobbyists and innovators will be offered T-Works Fellowships to join, allowing them to explore and experiment with their passion without worrying about money. Additionally, the fellows will get monthly stipends, which will enable them to obtain some form of financial assistance and support. We will provide you all the information you need about the T-Works Fellowship 2023 in this post, including its objective, required documents, benefits, eligibility criteria and application procedure.
T-Works Fellowship 2023
The Fellowship was established by the State Government of Telangana so that the government could offer fellowship funds to makers, hobbyists and inventors who have produced a great deal of work without worrying about the possibility of failure. The fellowship monies will be awarded or granted to the chosen fellows on a monthly basis. The T-Works Fellowship participants will receive a fellowship award ranging from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 55,000 depending on their prior job experience. Only hobbyists, makers and innovators who have successfully finished or passed a graduation, diploma or certification in any subject are eligible for this scholarship. The candidate needed to have at least ten years of experience.
Overview T-Works Fellowship 2023
|Name of Scholarship||T-Works Fellowship 2023|
|Objective||To provide fellowships to those who have produced without concern for failure|
Objective for T-Works Fellowship 2023
The main goal of the Fellowship is to celebrate the culture of hobbyists, makers and innovators so that fellows from these categories will be inspired to pursue their passions and not allow fear of failure hold them back. The fellows would get a monthly fellowship payment ranging from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 55,000.
Benefits for T-Works Fellowship
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- Fellows will have a 12 month period during which they can work.
- Around nine disciplines of study will be available to hired fellows.
- There will be some sort of job experience for fellows.
- The opportunity to collaborate with team members will be given to the fellows in order to help them develop their leadership and teamwork abilities.
- The fellows can apply online before the deadline in order to receive a timely registration.
- The fellows will get fellowships based on their work history.
Eligibility Criteria for T-Works Fellowship 2023
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- He or she needs to be an Indian citizen.
- The person must be an innovator, maker, maker of things and creative thinker who has produced things without worrying about failing.
- He or she must have completed an undergraduate, graduate or certification programme in any subject.
- In any sector, the candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of work experience.
Required Documents for T-Works Fellowship 2023
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The application must have Resume
- Linked Profile
Application Procedure T-Works Fellowship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the T-Works Portal
- The homepage will open on your screen
- Select Career option
- Go to the fellowship option
- Click on the Apply button
- The application form will appear on your screen
- Enter all the required details in the application form such as Name, Gender, Email, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Highest Education Qualification, Work Experience, Current Employer, Technical Skills/Certificate etc
- Click on the Submit button