Tagore National Fellowship 2023 was established by the Ministry of Culture to encourage students, academics and researchers to pursue further study in the field of cultural research. Students who have been determined to be qualified may take use of the fellowship funds. In this article you get every information regarding this fellowship like objectives, benefits, documents, eligibility criteria and application procedure.
Tagore National Fellowship 2023
The Tagore National Fellowship, also known as the Tagore National Fellowship for Cultural Research TNFCR was established by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India and will provide fellows enrolled in courses in Indian art and culture with major allowances like housing, transportation and contingency grants. The government has established to provide financial aid to students in the form of fellowship amounts enabling them to pursue their research based studies after obtaining the fellowship funds. Numerous institutions are accredited under this fellowship. Students may register in any of the accredited universities.
Overview Tagore National Fellowship 2023
|Name of Fellowship||Tagore National Fellowship 2023|
|Launched By||Ministry of Culture, Government of India|
|Objective||To encourage students to continue their research based studies|
Objective for Tagore National Fellowship 2023
The Tagore National Fellowship’s main goal is to offer fellowship funds to both nationals and non Indian applicants so they can pursue research on projects that interest both them and the institution they are applying to helping the MOC to strengthen the various institutions that fall under the Ministry of Culture.
Benefits for Tagore National Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- After registering online for the Fellowship students will be able to obtain their fellowship amounts.
- In order to help the student very effectively cover their monthly expenses, fellowship amounts will be given to them on a regular basis.
- After applying for or obtaining the contingency grant students will also be able to deal with unanticipated occurrences in their lives.
- Fellows will be able to absorb Indian culture’s values and ideas.
- This will provide the student a fantastic opportunity to make a significant contribution to their life and overall research.
- Students will also get a transportation stipend to cover the cost of their transportation vehicles.
- There will be a 30% housing allowance for the students.
- The chosen students will be given priority for the fellowship funds.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- The student must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have earned a UG or PG degree from a school with academic accreditation.
- The candidate must be pursuing a PhD in cultural research.
- Students must have five years of professional experience in any sector.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Admission Proof
- One thousand word research proposal
- Development Report
- Residence Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure Tagore National Fellowship 2023
- The Research Proposal/Synopsis must be submitted by applicants to the nodal institute. The address is listed in the official announcement link supplied below and the Nodal Institute name list is indicated above.
- The following must be in the proposal.
- The purpose of the research, the hypotheses and the methods
- Relevance, how the work differs from the body of literature already written, periodization and characterisation.
- The summary should make explicit the exact topics and sources used for the research.
- The research proposal must not be less than 1000 words in length.
- The proposal’s word count shouldn’t go over 1500.