Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023 has been established for young professionals with a variety of academic backgrounds to carry out the different State Government programmes. The chief minister’s office or the relevant department will oversee this program, which will be responsible for monitoring, identifying problems, and making decisions pertaining to the given program. In this article we give information regarding this fellowship such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, required documents and application procedure.
Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023
The minister scholarship program will be used by the Tamil Nadu government to capitalise on the skills of young professionals in the implementation of the 12 sector plan. The state’s outstanding young have the potential to enhance governance and service delivery, according to the administration. It is a prominent programme in the field of public service and policy. The government has identified 12 thematic areas for research, including the development of marketing links, productivity housing for all, education, health, social inclusion, infrastructure, skill development, heritage and culture preservation, entrepreneurship growth, institutional credit, economic balance and data governance.
Overview Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023
|Conducted by||The State Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of fellowship||Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship|
|Objective||To create a pool of knowledgeable and action-oriented resources|
|Benefits||The fellows will be placed under the Chief Minister’s office or department|
|Eligibility criteria||Bachelors and Ph.D. holders|
|Selection Through||Preliminary exam, written exam, and personal interview|
Objective for Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023
Through the implementation of several programs, the Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023 aims to capitalise on the talent of young professionals with a variety of academic backgrounds. Building internationally referred benchmarks for policy outcomes, developing and implementing a measuring system across various sectors, creating a knowledgeable repository to identify impact creation and scalar best practice, creating action oriented resources to work on policy efficiency, creating a workable quadrant of different service delivery processes in terms of their maturity and impact and more are all part of this programme’s main goal.
Benefits for Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023
The benefits for this fellowship is given below:
- Fellowship of the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister The government would provide the chosen castle an additional allowance of Rs. 10,000 in 2023 to cover incidental costs, in addition to a monthly prize of Rs. 5,000.
- The CM Fellowship program will report to the Chief Minister’s office or the relevant department, which will also monitor, identify problems and make decisions on the allocated programs.
The Eligibility Criteria for this fellowship is given below:
- The candidate must reside in Tamil Nadu permanently.
- The candidate must be older than 22 years old.
- Those chosen for the position will work in Chennai.
- The student must hold the top spot in their bachelor’s program in professional knowledge or their master’s program in art and science.
- Tamil proficiency is required thus the applicant should be able to communicate in it.
- For the ST/SC category the applicant’s maximum age will be 35.
- For candidates in the BC/MBC category the minimum age requirement is 33.
The documents needed for this fellowship is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- 10th/12th Classes Marks Card
- UG/PG Marks Card
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Email ID
Application Procedure Tamil Nadu CM Fellowship 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Portal
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Click Here To Apply Now option
- The application form will open in front of you
- Enter all the required details in the application form
- Read all the instructions
- Enter your Email and click on next
- Now, in order to successfully apply for the fellowship program, you must respond to each question that appears on your screen one at a time
- Keep your acknowledgement number private and secure for use in further fellowship related processes