The Chief Minister’s TN Green Fellowship Programme is now accepting applications from interested parties. Aiming to engage young people in climate change adaptation and mitigation efforts, the fellowship scheme was established. In this article we will give all information regarding this fellow scheme such as objective, benefits, eligibility, necessary documents and application procedure.
TN Green Fellowship Programme 2023
The Tamil Nadu government has started a TN Green Fellowship Programme to actively engage youngsters in efforts for climate change adaptation and mitigation actions. The Chief Minister’s TN Green Fellowship 2023 will be introduced in 38 districts the administration has stated in the Assembly. 6 crore has been approved by the government for the scheme. Supriya Sahu, Additional Chief Secretary for the Department of the Environment Climate Change and Forests issued a directive to this effect.
Overview TN Green Fellowship Programme 2023
|Name of Program||Green Fellowship Programme|
|Launched by||CM MK Stalin|
|Department||Department of Environment, Climate Change and Forests|
Objective for TN Green Fellowship Programme 2023
Encouragement of young participation in the development and execution of environmental policies is the primary goal of the fellowship program launched by the forest department and the environmental climate change. Fellows will provide improved services and monitor and analyse the results as well as explain the effects of policies.
Benefits for TN Green Fellowship Programme 2023
- 6 crore rupees have been approved by the government for this fellowship program.
- Those chosen as fellows will receive a monthly stipend in addition to a travel allowance.
- 60,000 rupees will be the monthly pay for fellows.
- The candidate must be younger than 30.
- the 35 age group.
- A postgraduate degree in life or environmental science or an MBA is required of the applicant.
- In order to graduate with a postgraduate degree, candidates must get at least 60 points or higher.
- The candidate must have at least two years of experience in another field.
- Candidates must speak Tamil well.
- The applicant Passport size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of birth Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Residence Certificate
Application Procedure for TN Green Fellowship Programme 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Government of Telangana
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Go to the GOs of Public Interest option
- Now go to the environment, climate change and forests department and look for the notification
- Read the information in the notification, then do as instructed
- Enter all the required details in the application form
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Click on the Submit the application form
- Take a print of the application form for future use