The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan in Delhi established to support the use of the Sanskrit language in education. Through the scholarship scheme, students pursuing high school and college degrees in the Sanskrit language can receive funding for additional study. We will give you all the information you need about the UP Sanskrit Scholarship 2023 through this article, including its objectives, eligibility criteria, benefits, documents and applying procedure.
UP Sanskrit Scholarship 2023
The Sanskrit Scholarship was established by CSU in order to encourage students to continue their studies in the Sanskrit language or to register in current courses with the aid of a scholarship award in order to safeguard the cultural legacy and rich history of the Sanskrit language. The following grades of students will be deemed qualified to receive a scholarship award: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, UG and PG. The Sanskrit Scholarship was established by Central Sanskrit University to enable students in grades 9 through graduate level to receive financial aid for taking the appropriate Sanskrit language courses. Students must achieve 50% of the required minimal points on their exams in order to be eligible for this scholarship.
Overview UP Sanskrit Scholarship 2023
|Name Of The Scholarship||UP Sanskrit Scholarship|
|Launched By||Central Sanskrit University (Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan)|
|Delegated Ministries||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology |
Ministry of Human Resource Development
|No. of Delegated Ministries||2|
|Allocated Portal||Central Sanskrit University Portal|
|Objective||To preserve the rich heritage and rich history of the Sanskrit language|
|Benefit||Students will be inspired for studying their classes in the Sanskrit language|
|Applicable To||Citizens of India|
Objective for UP Sanskrit Scholarship 2023
The primary goal of the Sanskrit Scholarship scheme is to encourage students to use in their coursework so that they will be moved or driven to preserve the language’s rich cultural legacy. The government has also created some top organisations for this.
Benefits for UP Sanskrit Scholarship 2023
The benefits for this scholarship is given below:
- The government will be able to safeguard the language’s unique cultural legacy.
- After receiving financial aid through the students will be able to study a variety of classes language.
- The government has created a number of top notch organisations to support the protection of the Sanskrit language.
- The students will receive a financial aid package worth Rs. 500 in order to register in classes 9 and 10.
- Students enrolled in courses like 11th and 12th will receive a sum of Rs. 600.
- The grant funds will be available to students each month.
- Depending on the degree the student is pursuing, the grant sums will be available to the students for a period of 10 to 24 months.
- Students will only need to receive at least 60% of the possible points in the test from the prior year.
- Students from disadvantaged areas will also be given scholarships.
- The candidate must be an Indian legal resident.
- The learner must be enrolled in the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan.
- Students in grades 9 through 12 will be given consideration.
- Scholarships will also be provided to Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan UG, PG and Ph.D. students.
- Students must earn a minimum of 60% on their examinations.
The documents needed for this scholarship is given below:
- The applicant Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Educational Certificate
- Bank Details
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- PWD Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for UP Sanskrit Scholarship 2023
No such information has been obtained by using social networking tools because this study has only recently been introduced. We’ll keep you informed through this post as soon as any information about the Sanskrit Scholarship application process is available. Alternatively, applicants can contact the Official Website.